Friday, May 16, 2008

I mentioned last week that Friday night I was getting to have dinner with my dear friend, Anna. Anna and I met in 1994 when my high school, San Jacinto Christian Academy, purchased Anna's school, West Texas Christian School. Anna was a grade above me, but we instantly bonded after spending a year side by side on the bench of the varsity volleyball team. Anna now lives in San Antonio with her husband, John. I miss her so much. Anyway, I was hoping that she would have some news to tell me at our dinner and she did!! She is pregnant. She is due December 1st and I can not wait!!!! Here is a pic I snapped in the parking lot of Abuelo's.
After I had dinner with Anna, Chris and I went to his brother's house to hang out with the family. Here is a picture of Chris doing what he does best, acting ridiculous.


Wednesday was the last Epicenter until school starts back again and that bums me out, but hopefully, Chris and I will be able to stay in touch with most of the kids throughout the summer.
Tonight, Chris and I are going to Leah and Matt's wedding. Leah is Ashley's little sister. I am so excited for Matt and Leah and can not wait to celebrate with them.
Guess I better get back to work. Love.

2 comments:

Tara said...

hey did Anna go to HSU? She looks so familiar. I think I rode back to Amarillo one time w/ her from Abilene. Congrats to her! :)

Ingram Gang said...

I keep forgetting to tell you...
THANK YOU FOR MY MOTHERS DAY CARD!
You are so sweet and always so thoughtful. Your kind words mean so much to me. I am very thankful for your friendship!!!