Monday, December 17, 2007

Old friends and my first swim meet

Saturday morning I braved the 3 inches of snow to have breakfast with my oldest and dearest friend Ashley. We met at our favorite breakfast spot, Calico County, and had a great time together. It had been almost 2 weeks since we had seen each other which is a long time for us considering we saw each other every day for almost 3 years when we lived together. I forgot to take my camera that morning but, in case you forgot what the gorgeous Ashley looks like here is a picture.


After breakfast I went to my first swim meet. My small group girls are all on the swim team at Amarillo High School so I went to cheer them on. They did so good. I was so impressed with them. My girls are truly amazing.

After the swim meet I met Chris at the mall so we could finish our Christmas shopping. Luckily we finished by 1:30 and were able to come home and enjoy the rest of the afternoon with each other.

No comments: