Friday, May 09, 2008

Nothing too exciting in the Bunch household to report so I will just leave a list of the latest happenings...

1. Chris’ little brother Charlie came home on leave from serving with the Army in Korea. He is here for 20 days so we have to cram in a lot of family time.

2. Needhams came home and reclaimed their kids Saturday night about 11:30 pm!!! FREEDOM!!!!!

3. I was almost sick to my stomach watching Dancing with the Stars Tuesday. I was so afraid Jason Taylor was going home. Question, why can we not seem to get rid of Marissa? She annoys the daylights out of me.

4. I lost .6 lbs this week. Not much, but in my books a loss is good no matter how much.
5. Our friend Jacob got baptized Wednesday night at Epicenter. It was so amazing. I cried my eyes out.

6. Tara was in town visiting Brad and Ashley and came to Epicenter to hear Brad speak. I don’t remember the last time we saw each other, but it was so good to see her again. She is as beautiful as ever.

7. I finished my finals on Tuesday night and ended the semester with a 4.0. I am going to try to enjoy my 3 weeks of freedom before summer school starts.

8. I am going to get to play Summer city league volleyball with my best friend, Ashley H., starting May 19th. I am so excited that Ashley is moving back to town and can not wait to play volleyball with her again. Hopefully I wont be too rusty.

9. I am having dinner at Abuelo’s with one of my oldest and dearest friends Anna. She is in from San Antonio and making time for me. I am so excited to see her.

10. Tomorrow is going to be all about Chris and I. We have been so busy lately and Chris has been dying to have a Saturday where we can sleep in and make breakfast together maybe go out for lunch and then go see a movie. I love that he wants to spend so much time with me. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazingly attentive husband. He is always so careful to look out for my needs. I love my husband.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Marissa is still there because every plus-size woman in America is voting for her! That's what I think, anyway.

Janelle said...

I am jealous you finished with a 4.0...way to go!!! I'm FINALLY done w/school too so i'm now OFFICIALLY A SENIOR!! :)

I haven't blogged in forever..but I finally did today!!

Ingram Gang said...

That's weird.
Chris is very attentive to Brad also. He looks after his needs as well.
Hmmmm.

Tara said...

I was so glad I got to see you last Wednesday and also meet Chris!