Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh dear!!!

Last night Chris went to go iron a shirt for work at about 11:15 while I watched Top Chef. While he was waiting for the iron to heat up he went to the website of one of his new favorite stores, Restoration Hardware. I turned him on to this gem of a store last time we were in Dallas and he found one of these Yes, that is a telescoping metal back scratcher!! He is now convinced that Restoration Hardware is one of the greatest stores ever along with Dillards and Steinmart where he had also never shopped before he met me. I know, I think he lived in a hole before. Anyway, after he finished ironing he came in and told me that he had sent me an email of something that he had found at Restoration Hardware that he really wants. I was anxious to see what it was and even more excited at the prospect of getting a jump start on ideas for his birthday. I got to work and opened my email to the following message:




"OK, I know we are on a budget, but you need to look at this and see that if I had a pair of these then I would never leave the house. I wonder if I can get approval for these to be worn at work."








Fleece-Lined Down Foot Duvets

$11.99
Lightweight cotton foot duvets
Plumped with a generous layer of insulating duck down
Finely woven combed cotton covers keep down intact—even through machine washing and drying
Lined with soft elasticized fleece cuffs that tuck the warmth inside
Comfortable non-skid sole prevents slipping
Imported
Machine wash
In eucalyptus, garnet or chocolate; all have chocolate accents and lining
Small: youth sizes 3–7; women's 5–7
Medium: women's sizes 8–11; men's 7–9
Large: men's 10–13
Web only
Sorry, only available in medium chocolate and large eucalyptus



ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? MY HUSBAND IS SO WEIRD!!!



**Editor's note**


I have been informed that I am lacking on my blogging!! I am aware of this, but I have an excuse and hopefully, I will have proof to show tomorrow. Love!

No comments: