Monday, April 07, 2008

Alive and Tagged

Well I survived the week with my cousin, Staci, but have not had time to upload my pics yet. I have great plans for that tonight. Ok, I know RyAnn just rolled her eyes cause she thinks I won't get around to it until Thursday, but I promise to try to do something productive tonight besides watching Dancing with the Stars!!

I was tagged by Ashley who although she lives probably less than a mile from my house and who seems to be at church at the same times I am, have not actually gotten to hug in about a month. We did share a wave through the car window at the carnival at church from about 50 feet away, but I don't think that counts as quality time. (I secretly think Ashley is trying to avoid me due to the enormous man crush my husband has on her husband. Chris is like a giddy little school girl whenever Brad calls. ) Anywho, here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger. Post the rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random and weird).
3. Tag 7 friends.
4. Leave a comment letting them know they've been "tagged."

Brace yourselves people. You are about to get a little insight into the craziness that is Amy Bunch...

1. I had two imaginary friends/crushes when I was a kid. One was with B.J. from B.J. and the Bear, you can read about my obsession with him by clicking on his name. The second was with Elvis. Elvis was my first imaginary friend/boyfriend at the ripe old age of 3. I was obsessed with all things Elvis. I had an Elvis t-shirt, Elvis book (which I begged my grandma to spend $75.00 on) and tons of 8-tracks. I used to beg my parents to let me stay up late and watch the Elvis movie marathons all night. My mom still gets embarrassed when people remind her of my infatuation with Elvis. She used to have to go behind me at church and clean out the pews because I had written "Elvis was here" and I love Elvis" all over the offering envelopes within a 3 pew radius of where we sat.




2. My "crew" in 3rd grade used to pretend we were the characters from Saved by the Bell and reenact the latest episodes at recess. I, of course, played Kelly Kapowski and whomever her boyfriend was for that episode was played by my boyfriend, Nathan. One week Nathan would be Zach and the next week he would be Slater. Chris' role never changed. By 4th grade he had totally mastered his role as Mr. Belding.


3. I have a signed autographed picture of Chuck Norris!!

4. I sing a song to Allie every morning when I get her out of her kennel. It goes a little something like this..."Good Morning! Good Morning!! It's time to rise and shine!! Good Morning!! Good Morning!!! I hope you're feeling fine!!!" I have no idea why Chris hates it when I do this?!?!
5. My morning is just not the same without watching at least the first 20 minutes of Good Morning America. This has been a staple in my morning for about the last 5 years. I love Robin, Diane and Chris like they were my own family.




6. I am a HUGE sports freak. Chris was never really into sports until he met me. I am really into football, especially the Cowboys, but love watching it no matter who is playing. The first year of our relationship was a little hard on Chris due to the fact that I booed and heckled him every time he tried to carry on a conversation with me during a sporting event. He got a glimpse of my craziness the first time he watched a football game with me and I stood up and through my imaginary penalty flag, I don't think he truly realized the severity of my passion for sports until I wore the same shirt and shorts during every game of the Yankees short stint in the playoffs last season. I was convinced that their winning or losing was based on my clothing. I am a die hard Yankee's fan along with every other member of my family. I have informed Chris that even thought I took a vow to be married to him until death that did not include, should the event arise, my receiving a call or meeting a member of the Yankee's team who wishes for me to have their baby at which point my marriage to Chris will be null and void. Don't worry God has assured me that any relationship I have with a member of the Yankee's will be looked upon favorably and my crown in heaven will double in size for my contribution to the team. I am sure that it will be no surprise to you that I hate any and all things even remotely associated with the Red Sox and have never felt convicted for having thoughts about how I could injure or do severe damage to Manny Ramirez or David Ortiz. One of the greatest moments in my life was watching the Yankees and Red Sox play in Yankee Stadium and seeing Melky Cabrera go to the wall and bring back Manny Ramirez's near home run drive for the final out of the 8th inning and then joining my brothers and every other member of Yankee Nation in chanting "RED SOX SUCK! RED SOX SUCK!" until I had no voice left. Priceless!!!



If you can't read Daniel's shirt it has a picture of Jesus and says "Jesus hates the Red Sox." It was a huge hit at the game.





7. I am married to Christopher Shawn Bunch. Enough said!!
Thanks Ashley. That was fun and turned out longer than expected. Anywho, I tag Ry, Rachel, Nissa, Mary Beth, Melissa, Nelly and Suzanne.

3 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

This was so worth the tag! I loved each thing that made you unique. I, too, am so sad we haven't seen each other in a while. Maybe we could have a date night soon? Make sure to tell Chris that you are his date and I am Brads. He and Brad are NOT the ones going on a date. Sheesh.

Tara said...

You had some great and interesting facts about yourself! I loved reading them, especially the one about Saved by the Bell! Love those re-runs! :)

Janelle said...

I loved your post..I have 2 benadryl in my system after an extremely long day..but I promise I will post it!! How fun..I never post cause no one reads mine :)

I'll do it tomorrow in my 2 hr. long Adv. class!!