Monday, June 30, 2008

Crystal, Jacob & Valenzuela

I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as my summer school goes. My EDT 3343 (Education Technology) class ends on Thursday. I have 1 more project left and it is a big one. This class has been great because it is self passed so I have been able to put it off until the weekends, but I have had 50 assignments due over the course of 4 weeks. To say that I am tired would be an understatement. My other class lasts for 4 more weeks. Hopefully I can make it through.

We have been able to squeeze in a little bit of fun. A couple of weeks ago our friends, Jacob and Crystal, came over for a little cook out and to watch the Ultimate Fighter finally. Have no fear, Crystal and I looked through InStyle magazine and talked about clothes and make-up while the boys watched guys beat each other senseless.

Jacob and Crystal have been such a blessing in our lives. Besides the fact that Crystal’s family owns the best bakery in town and has kept a steady flow of goodies coming our way, they allow us to share in the life of their beautiful daughter, Valenzuela. Here are some pics from our evening.


Allie giving Valenzuela a kiss.


SOOOO CUTE!!



How can you resist those cheeks?!?!

Jacob and Chris

LOVE!!


Crystal and Jacob!!!



2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

I guess they're cool. I mean if you like that fun-to-be-around, friendly, funny, giving, sweet car driving kind of people, they'll do.

Ingram Gang said...

see you tonight.
can we make the page?