Friday, April 11, 2008

Old Friends + Blogger = New Blogger Friends

I have three new additions to my "Blogs I read Daily" list. You should check them out, I know you will be blessed.

  • Lindsay used to go to church with me at good ole' TBC Amarillo. We also cheered together at another "favorite" spot...SJCA. While at SJCA she met her husband, Jeremy, who was a crib baby with me in the church nursery. Visit her page to see where God and the Army takes her, Jeremy and their 2 beautiful daughters.

  • Sarah cheered with me at HSU. Her and her husband, Kyle, live a hectic life with 3 growing kids.

  • Tara (Boto Family) went to HSU with me also and has recently been blessed with an adorable baby boy, Tyson. She also happens to be Ashley's sister-in-law. Small world.

1 comment:

Tara said...

hey girl! i'm glad that we found each other as new blogger friends! i love hearing about what's going on :)