Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ummmm....

Well I have had nothing to really post about this week. I have been sick so I have hardly left the house. I did make it to WW and was happy to have lost another 2.4 lbs. That brings me to a total of 19.2 lbs so far. I still have alot to go, but I am making progress. It is nice to not feel like a bloated cow in my clothes everyday.
Oh my gosh...as I was sitting here typing this trying to think about things I could blog about, I realized that Haley and Holly, 2 of my small group girls, spent the night Friday and I have pictures of that I could post. I will have to get on that.
Also, an update from last weeks prayer request, church Sunday was amazing. Chris got a DVD of the service and he is going to try to edit it to the part that he participated in. I will share more about it when I have the video to post. Please pray again for this weeks service. I know that God is working in the lives of our church, friends and family and I am so excited to see what God has in store for us.

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hey!! EMAIL ME!! I will give you a blog makeover girl! :)