Thursday, April 10, 2008

Generosity Revolution

I just wanted to share a little about what is going on at our church. If you click on the link below it will take you to the text of a story one of the local news stations ran the other night. If you scroll down to the left hand corner you will see a place to watch the segment (I would recommend watching it).


Chris and I can not stop talking about the amazing things that God is doing in our lives and most of it has come from the passion our pastor, Tommy Politz, has brought out it us. We are so grateful for the amazing staff and their prayerful, servant hearts that lead us every week.

I have been praying all week about what the Lord would have me do with the $50.00 I received. Last night God showed me His plans and I am so excited. I can not wait to put them into action. Please pray for the recipient of my money, Tina, and that she would hear God pleading for her to return to Him and allow Him to be her lover and sustainer. I might have more to share on this later, but for now please just pray.
Also, please pray for Chris. God has called him to step out of his comfort zone this week and Chris needs your prayers for God's comfort and strength. I will have more to share about this on Monday, but for now please lift Chris up.
I am so grateful that when I feel the need for prayer support one of the first places I turn is to my blog friends. I love you all.

No comments: