Thursday, December 20, 2007

Allie's Latest Victim

Last night I was sitting at the computer and could feel a cord knocking up against my leg. I reached down and pulled up the headphones that came with the computer. I then bent over to look under the computer table to find Allie sitting there with her sweet and innocent face. I looked again at the headphones and noticed something was missing...


I am beginning to think that my dog has an addiction to devices that go in or around ears. I swear it is always something with that dog. R.I.P (Rest in Poop) earphone covers.

2 comments:

John said...

Rest In Poop!! Ha! That was my good belly laugh for the day. Thanks for the entertaining post and have a very Merry Christmas!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

That is too funny! I remember when Izzy was a puppy...it amazed me the things she would chew & swallow!

:)