Friday, October 12, 2007

My Man!!


1. Who is your man? Christopher Shawn Bunch


2. How long have you been married? Almost 7 months!!


3. How long dated? 1 year and we were engaged for 10 months of that year


4. How old is your man? 28


5. Who eats more? Honestly? Chris for sure!! It almost makes me sick when he eats a full meal right before bed after we just had dinner a few hours before.


6. Who said "I love you" first? I think Chris did. It is all still such a blurr to me.


7. Who is taller? Chris by almost a foot.


8. Who sings better? Definitely Chris.


9. Who is smarter? I am going to have to say me but I am sure I will get a good beat down later for it.


10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely me. I am a treat!!


11. Who does the laundry? Me


12. Who takes out the garbage? Chris


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris


14. Who pays the bills? Me


15. Who is better with the computer? Chris


16. Who mows the lawn? The lawn boy.


17. Who cooks dinner? Chris does 95% of the time.


18. Who drives when you are together? Chris which drives me crazy cause he always drives the speed limit even if we are late to something. I hate that!!!


19. Who pays when you go out? Usually Chris


20. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn but, I am going to have to say me.


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Chris, usually he admits that he is wrong even when he is not.


22. Whose parents do you see the most? I don't even have to think about this question...mine!


23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. He was tickling me and leaned in for the kiss!! Smooooth!!!


24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.


25. Who proposed? He did of course!!


26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely Chris.


27. Who has more friends? Me.


28. Who has more siblings? We both have 2 brothers.


29. Who wears the pants in the family? I guess Chris (although I secretly think I do)


I tag anyone who wants to do this. It was fun!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

That's a fun list! I hope you had a great weekend!