Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finally

Yes finally I can take a break from work to blog!! I have to admit that I have gotten on 3 times from home to blog about the much anticipate video of Delaney singing and after waiting forever for the video to upload getting kicked off blogger. I just kept getting frustrated so I would not blog at all. I still can't get the video to upload and Chris has not had time to help me figure it out but I don't think I can boycott blogging much longer.


Anywho, Saturday, October 13th, was WTAMU's homecoming. When I was going to school at WT I went to 1 homecoming game and the stands on the home side were not even full. The football team was terrible back then but they have since hired a new coach and totally rebuilt the football program. Last year they were the conference champs and are well on their way to a repeat this year with a 9-0 record so far. Now every game is packed on both sides with WT fans. My brothers are going to WT and Andrew is in the marching band so every WTAMU event is a family affair. The homecoming festivities include a parade which Delaney loved and of course the game. GO BUFFS!!!





Cheerleaders at the parade.
















My attempt at taking a picture of my brother, Andrew.



Delaney waiting for the next float.



Delaney's Loot

Herdsmen running Jack, the Buffalo.

The home side was so full we had to sit on the packed visitor side.

The hill was even getting crowded

Delaney and I

Chris pretending he doesn't like Delaney

Daniel trying to be cool

My mom being weird

My dad and Delaney.

No comments: