Thursday, August 02, 2007

Quick one

Just a quick addition to the blog while I am sitting on hold with the most ridiculously inept organization I have ever dealt with. Anyway, this morning the phone at my desk rang on the "back door line" meanin that it did not go through the receptionist. Chris is the only person I have given that number to so when it rang I automatically assumed it was him. He is off today so I answered the phone in my most annoying baby talk voice and said "Good morning sleeping beauty!!!" There was a long pause on the other end and then another familiar voice said "Well good morning to you too but I have been up since 6:00 a.m." It was my boss, Jason!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am totally embarrassed!!!

I have much more to post about but have not had time lately. Maybe if I am on hold for another 10 minutes I will come back on and post!! Have a good day.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

that is a really funny story!!! It made me laugh out loud!