Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I am back and better than ever.

Sorry for the blogging hiatus!! I have tons of pictures to share but don't want to run out of fun stuff.

Just so you can all have another laugh at my expense here is a picture of my boss that I made the inappropriate remark to.


He is not exactly the ugliest man in the world, right?? Anyway, Jason is awesome to work with. He is only a couple of years older than me and we have the same sick sense of humor just making my remark funnier.

Here is the long awaited photo of Pei Wei from my office window. Can you smell it??


Here is the before and after of the entertainment center Chris built. We have since filled the shelves with baskets and other goodies. Maybe I should take another after picture???


And finally, here is a picture of Allie...


It is so hard to take a good picture of her when I am standing/sitting and she is on the ground since she is sooo small (she is weighing in now at 3 lbs). So I got the bright idea to lay down on the ground and take a picture of her as she walked around the corner except for when she saw me she came running full steam ahead and ran right into the camera as it snapped the picture. I still laugh out loud every time I see this picture.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Chris did an awesome job on the entertainment center! And, I forgot how much I loved your frames! I hope you're having a good week! Oh yeah, I'm feeling a little crafty, so if you want a banner....I'll make you one! Just e-mail me again so I can ask you what you want (colors, etc...)!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Love the post and love the pictures. And I agree with Suzanne...love the frames!! :)

Shauna said...

Your boss went to ACU didnt he? He looks really familiar to me!