Thursday, August 09, 2007

Firm golf outing

On July 26th we had our annual Burdett, Morgan, Williamson & Boykin golf outing. We close down the office for the afternoon and take our families to Tascosa Country Club for swimming, golf, food and fellowship. Our firm is not that large, only 10 attorneys plus 11 assistants/staff, so it really feels like an extension of my family. Here is a picture of Chris and I enjoying the pool.

Jason and I are off to Dumas for a trust closing and will be gone the rest of the day but I wanted to leave you a little something to read. Have a good one.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Sounds fun...so does a trust closing!! I've been meaning to tell you that I have a friend in Amarillo who is an attorney. From the name of the firm you work for....I don't think she's there!