Friday, October 27, 2006



While we are still tossing and turning between Parchment and Pearl Symphony we have at least come to a decision on bed linens. We found this one at Pottery Barn. Yes, I know that we don't have a Pottery Barn in Amarillo, to which I would like to add is a crying shame, but we could not find anything we liked for the master bedroom at Dillards, Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond. I looked online at Sears and Penneys and was very underwhelmed. I checked at Kems Bed and Bath, a local Amarillo store, and everything I liked there was $430.00, which I think is crazy. Anyway, this is the one we picked. It will look great with Chris' bedroom set and with our plans for the master bath. Ok guess I better get to work.

PS. I know I promised engagement pictures soon but it looks like I wont be able to have any for a few more weeks. They turned out great though so at least you all have something to look forward to other than my meaningless blogs about household goods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I really like this choice. It is very pretty! Love the colors. If you and Chris are NOT on same page as to china, then you haven't found the right pattern yet -- keep looking.