Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bathroom Remodel

Sorry I have not blogged in a couple of days. I have some pictures I wanted to add and for some reason it is not letting me so I will have to add them later. Anyway, my house is currently covered in a layer of dust due to the master bath remodel. The bathroom was absolutely hideous before so any change will be a vast improvement. The guys started yesterday with gutting the shower and moving the shower head up about 6" to accommodate my future beast of a husband!!! Hopefully by the time I get home today I will have walls in my shower and the new toilet installed. I am really excited about it and looking forward to seeing the end result. Maybe later tonight I will have some before and midway through the project pictures up.

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

You need to update~ Love ya!

RyAnn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.