Sunday, June 01, 2008

Matt and Leah's Wedding

** Editor's Note**
It has become difficult when I am telling a story to differentiate between if I am talking about my best friend, Ashley Higley, or my sweet new friend, Ashley Ingram. Therefore, I have decided that they will know be referred to by their last names only. Sorry girls.

On May 16th, Higley's little sister, Leah got married. Chris and I were so honored to get to witness their beautiful wedding. We did not take very many pictures, but here are a few.


Matt searching for Leah's garter.

Leah tossing the bouquet! She looked amazing by the way.


Me and Higley.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE that Higley is back in A-town? I have gotten to see her about 7 times in the last 2 weeks. She is such a blessing in my life.

Chris stealing a kiss from Higley.

No comments: