Sunday, May 25, 2008

FABULOUS!!!

I have been anticipating my new blog design and was so excited tonight when I got home and saw it. It was done by Kelly at Fabulous K Blog Designs. Isn't it amazing?!?! I stumbled across Kelly's blog a while back and even though we only know each other through cyber space she really seems to know me and the types of things I like. She nailed it when she designed my blog. I am so excited and could not thank her enough. Kelly has an amazing design style and everyone should click on over and have her design a layout for you. Thanks again Kelly you are truly FABULOUS!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey I was going to say that I love your new blog design alot! Looks great! Also, thanks for the info on the birth certificate. I checked to see where that office is in Austin and found it. Thanks so much!~

Janelle said...

LOVE the new design..so cute!! I've been TERRIBLY slacking at blogging...But I'm tryin 2 work on it!!

Andy said...

LOVE IT!

The Wiers said...

L-O-V-E it!!! I've been thinking about starting a blog, but I've put it off because it seems so daunting to get it all started. How much does she charge to design a blog for you? I have an address on blogspot, but no "design". Yours really looks great. I love, love, love it! Way to go! :)