Monday, June 02, 2008

Backtracking

Ok, I have been doing some backtracking in hopes of getting caught up on my blogging. I think I did it. Thanks for all of you who hung in there through my blogging hiatus. I would like to say that it wont happen again, but considering my 6 hours of Summer classes started today, I would not hold my breathe if I were you.

I have a few prayer requests that I need to recruit all of my faithful prayer warriors help with...

1. The Hillside Christian 11th and Grad camp left this morning for a week of time with God. Please pray for the camp leader, Brandon, and all of the other leaders (Brad & Ashley Ingram, Jordan M., Johnathan, Tessa, etc.) who are helping out this week that God move through them like never before to touch the lives of the 120 campers. Also, please pray for the campers that God would prepare their hearts and minds for the word he has for them and that they would be willing to hear Him this week.

2. My brother, Andrew, set off Saturday night for his 3rd mission trip to Taiwan. Please pray for him and the rest of the TBC team that God would protect them and guide them into the areas were he needs them most. Please pray especially for Andrew as he will be there for 17 days this time and it always take a physical toll on his body. You can follow the events of the trip here and also find a daily prayer list.

3. Doors have been opening for Chris and I lately. Please pray that we would hear God's voice and feel His peace in the months ahead.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I will be praying...