Monday, February 04, 2008

If I saw Heidi Montag on the street, I would...

punch her, slap her, kick her...is that to harsh?? Ok I am sure that I have lost about half of my readers now that you know that I watch The Hills religiosly and despise Heidi Montag. Yes, I am aware that I have issues but that girl and her looser boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend), Spencer, make my skin crawl. However, I did find her debut music video to be hillarious. I pray to God she is not serious about having a career in music and that NO ONE buys her album.

3 comments:

RyAnn said...

I am with you! I can't stand her! She is a looser!! Although, her video did make me laugh when I was having a bad day!

Mary Beth said...

I watched this earlier today on the trusty TMZ. I felt so uncomfortable watching her because it was so embarrassing. It really made me blush for her because it was so bad.

Nissa said...

Wow...this is almost as bad as the Paris Hilton music video.