Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another WW Report

Well I hate to admit that I have nothing exciting in life to report other than I had another good WW weigh in yesterday. I lost another 1.8 lbs!!! I have been sick since I got back from the ski trip and did not get the work out last week like I wanted. I am sure the people at Zach's appreciate the fact that I did not contaminate all of their equipment. Anywho, I am back in the grove this week and feeling much better. Since I have nothing else to report, I will do this survey I stole from Kelly.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my first name was actually the name of my dad's crush growing up, Amy Hughes. We actually went to church with her and her family when I was in middle school and I was the same age as her son, Brandon. My middle name, Renay, is after my second cousin.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On the ski trip. I was asking my girls who God is to them. Little did I know that one of my girls, Kristen, lost her father a couple of years ago and she shared about how God is her father. I blubbered like a baby.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I hope so but I would probably roll my eyes at myself alot.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? probably too much

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no way I am not a dare-devil

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cracklin' Oat Bran

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM? Rocky Road

14. RED or PINK? Pink!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE NUMBER 15 WENT* That's ODD.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I am pretty spoiled. I don't think I realized just how much until I got married. I am trying to work on it.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My great-grandmother who died when I was in 8th grade. She was amazing. I also miss my grandparents who live in Oklahoma cause I don't get to see them as often as I would like.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I want everyone to POST this on their blogs!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants and some really sexy brown heels

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a peach fruit cup

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Thanks to Chris and the I-Pod docking station he got me for Christmas...Dave Matthews Live from Radio City Music Hall

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chris

24. Who WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boss, Jason.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is FABULOUS!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and Yankees Baseball

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown (I am getting my hair done this weekend so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!)

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bee Movie - Very cute

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Cream with a pink sweater

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER! (Sorry Ashley)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I ♥ both equally.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? creme brulee

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hopefully all of you!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kelly because she already did it.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? too many textbooks so I have not picked anything up for casual reading in a while

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a picture of Allie when she was a little puppy

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? One Tree Hill and Rob and Big

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Bahamas or Cancun actually, I think NY is farther.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Wouldn't you like to know!!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Amarillo, Texas

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is great! You're doing better than me! I'm hoping this week will be a good one for me. We'll see!