Friday, January 18, 2008

Off to the Mountains

Well I have not had much to post about the last couple of days because I have been so busy doing mundane stuff that I have not had time to do anything fun. School started on Monday so I have spent most of the week familiarizing myself with my new classes and requirements. FUN!! This afternoon Chris and I, along with 70 youth and 11 other adults, are leaving to head to Winter Park, Colorado for a weekend of skiing, fellowship, worship and fun. I am in charge of checking everyone in this afternoon before they load the buses. I have to write their room number on their right hand and then after they pick what bus they want to ride on, I have to write that number on their left hand! Should be fun!! I think if I can make it past check and the 9 hour bus ride I can make it through rooming with 8 freshman girls!! Please pray for us and the kids that God would begin preparing their hearts now for the words Brad has for them. I promise to come back with a slew of pictures!! Love.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time!!!!

Mary Beth said...

Here is my collection of comments:

1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Winter Park. I am very jealous!

2. I feel the same about private schools and often get on a soapbox about it.

3. Don't feel bad about the post-weddding gain. It is only natural. Happiness=Hungriness (justin has gained appr. 60lbs since we got married in '04)

Have fun skiing!