Sunday, November 18, 2007

Why My Dad is No Longer Allowed to Use Power Tools

Sunday night I get a call from my dad. He said "Does Chris want a table saw?" I asked him if he got a new one and that is why he wanted to give his old one to Chris. To which he replied, "No, I almost cut my thumb off yesterday and I don't want to ever use it again." WHAT?? No one even called to tell me that they sat at the emergency room for 3 hours while they stitched my dad up!! He is doing ok but he did cut his thumb pretty bad. Lets just pray that we don't have a an incident like that with Chris once we get the table saw moved over here!!!
I know I owe you 2 more posts to complete my list for the week but, they are not ready yet. 5 out of 7 is not bad.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

You are doing good on your updates!! We love ya!