Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am thankful that my man can bake!!

We had Thanksgiving on Thursday with my family. We had a great time. My parents, brothers and grandma all came over to our house. Even though I spent the whole week cleaning and getting things ready it was worth it to have everyone together for the afternoon. Chris pitched in and learned my late Grandma Vivian's secret to the perfect pie crust.

Yes ladies, ALL of the crust were done totally and completely by my husband!! I was very impressed. I made the fillings. We had so much fun baking together. We made 2 pumpkin pies, a pecan and an apple. We also made green bean casserole and Chris made the mashed potatoes. Anyway, here are some more picture of use getting things ready.


Chris carving the turkey due to my dad's recent fear of cutting objects.



Andrew stealing a pickle.


Busy kitchen.

I always forget to take pictures throughout the day. I really should try to get better at that. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Great job Chris!!! Sounds like you guys had a great day!