Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh the weekend

I wish it was still the weekend. We had a pretty lazy weekend. Saturday morning I went to my friend Elisabeth's baby shower. It was great to see her and hug on her and her baby bump. She is waiting to find out the sex of the baby, which I think makes it more exciting. Saturday afternoon I worked on homework and took a couple of tests and then Saturday night we went with my family to the WTAMU football game. The football team at WT was not very good when I was going there but now it is really exciting to go to the games. Plus my little brother, Andrew, is in the marching band. We had a great time but were tired and wind blown when we got home.
Sunday we did the church thing and came home and watch/slept through the Cowboys game. I made it through the first half and then took a good little nap through the second half. I am so glad they are playing well, I hope they can keep it up. Sunday night we had our small groups which was fun. I love my girls and I hope they are enjoying the experience as much as I am.
Did not want to to leave any of you in suspense about the ear plug...we have no E.T.A. of the ear plug as I refused to squeeze the poop as Chris suggested I do. I knew the end result would be me dry heaving!! Allie seems to be acting like her normal spoiled self so we will assume she has passed it.

No comments: