Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Yesterday was Chris' birthday!! I started the morning off with a rousing rendition of HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU complete with serving Chris his favorite, Sonic breakfast burrito. Then he opened gifts before we headed out the door to church. After church we went to my parents for lunch. Since my dad and Chris have birthday's a couple of days apart they had previously agreed on chicken fried steak and all the fixins but, they could not come to an agreement on the dessert so we had 2. Here are some pictures for your amusement!!

Is it just me or does it look like Chris is wondering why he married me??
Chris is excited I woke him up early to open his presents!!
The old fashioned razor he wanted.
I think he was trying to tell me he was not about to put on the Birthday Boy crown I made him!! (I also made one for Allie but she was not having any of it)
My grandma trying to get the party started with her kazoo!!

Chris' Cheesecake

YUMMY!!!!



Dad and his German chocolate cake!

Grandma and her 50 year old son.

To top the day off, Ashley came by for a little while and I got to talk to Brock and RyAnn last night, not to mention the fact that the Yankee's won!!!!

I love you baby and I hope you had an amazing birthday!!!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

Mary Beth said...

LOVE the new design! Did you do it?

RyAnn said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Giid to talk to you!

John said...

LOL!! Those pics are priceless! Hubbys can be so funny about stuff like that huh!
BTW, I'd make a blanket for you anytime! :)