Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Luck Andrea!!

I have been holding off on posting about my friend, Andrea's, departure from Amarillo to start her new life at Texas Tech Law School mainly because I made her a photo album as a going away present and I did not want her to get a sneak peek. You may remember my mentioning of Andrea a couple of posts ago and how much I admire her and her ability to set goals for herself and actually accomplish them. I seem to struggle with this concept at the least bit of discouragement or hardship. Anywho, for Andrea's going away she invited a few friends to the Aaron Watson concert at Midnight Rodeo. In case you were wondering, I have not darkened the door of the Midnight Rodeo in several years but for Andrea we made an exception. We had a great time although, Chris and I were ready to cash it in by midnight. Here are a few pics of the night...
Aaron Watson
Andrea & I
Chris & I (my husband is weird but cute)

Ty & Chris (Did I already mention how weird my husband is??)

Andrea, We will miss you greatly but I am glad you are only a couple of hours away. We wish you the best. Love you.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Love Aaron ... it is so funny how all my blogging friends go to his shows now and I knew him back in college when he was just hanging around playing guitar...Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Amy! I'm so glad ya'll were able to make it that night & that we were able to do lunch that next week. I loved the photo album. I just realized that I hadn't gotten on your blog site since I left work (funny that I never missed a week while I was working - I'm sure that's just a coincidence). :) Anyways, I've been getting caught up on your last few weeks. Sounds like they've been eventful!