Monday, July 02, 2007

Because I have nothing exciting to report...

Well nothing exciting is going on here. I had a crazy week at work last week with some new laws the legislature passed down I had to help save one of our largest clients a couple million dollars in franchise tax. Of course I did not do all of the work myself but I like to think I did. Well enough with the boring work stuff. Since I don't have any fun pictures to post I will leave you with this survey stolen from Megan and Shauna. Hope you are all having a good one.

1. Who was your first prom date? No Prom at good ole' SJCA just sports banquet and it was Brett McCrary

2. Who was your first roommate? Jennifer Rucker-Woodard and thankfully I moved into a private room so that we are still friends today

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Trash Can Punch and yes I regret every gallon that I drank

4. What was your first job? Salesman at Trolley Car Bridal Boutique

5. What was your first car? 1988 Chevy Nova

6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday? Chris. This is a great story so I will interrupt this survey to tell it...I was outside in the front yard with Allie yesterday morning and the woman who lives 1 house over came outside in nothing but a towel, which by the way did not wrap all the way around her. I am assuming she did not see me by the fact that she crawled into her husbands huge truck to get something out of the backseat and showed me everything the Lord had blessed her with. I was trying not to bust out laughing when a car full of people drove up and saw the same thing I did. They had the window to their car rolled down and they were all laughing loud enough that she could hear them. The funniest thing was that they were almost passed her when they realized what they had just seen and backed up to take another look. But I digress....back to the survey.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Chris always. Love ya babe.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Spencer. She died a couple of weeks ago and I went to her funeral. It was so sad. I loved her.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? To Dallas to visit my grandparents.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I never snuck out of of my house we live about 20 miles from anything fun or my nearest friend so it was too risky.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Katie Reha, and we have lost touch over the years.

12. Where was your first sleep over? If you don't count spending the night with my grandparents, I am sure it was with Katie.

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? Since Allie is not a person I will go with Chris

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? My aunt and uncle's when I was 3.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Go pee.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? DC TALK D-D-DOWN WITH THE DC TALK

17. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced when I was 10.

18. First foreign country you went to? Mexico

19. First crush? As much as it will pain Chris for me to say it...Nathan Duvall

20. When was your first detention? I don't remember ever being in detention. I was a perfect angel.

21. What was the first state you lived in? Texas

22. Who was your first kiss with? Brick Wall when I was 4. I swear that was his real name. If that does not count then Beau Robertson 7th grade.

23. Who was the first person to break your heart? Bobby Reneau 2 days before the first day of our senior year. I cried the entire first day of school and had to be removed from one class because I had a breakdown. I thought I would never get over it at the time but now I find it highly amusing. Really what did I know back then??

24. Do you still think about that person? Occasionally, one of the ladies I work with is best friends with his cousin and I get an update every once in a while. Got a girl pregnant a year after we graduated but they are still married and have another kid.

4 comments:

Luke said...

Bobby freakin' Reneau. Wow.

Shauna said...

I swear that I know someone else named Brick Wall too!!!!!! How crazy is that!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is much older than us so I cannot imagine you have ever kissed him! I am excited to start reading your blog - thanks for finally commenting - stalker! :) JK! Hopefully - you understand my humor by now to know that I really dont mean that! :)

Amy Renay said...

Luke, I figured the DC Talk reference would elicit a comment before Bobby. Is it because you were suprised it was not you who broke my heart? Hee Hee!!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

My 1st car was a chevy nova, too. HA HA!!