Thursday, June 14, 2007

IN WITH A NEW TOY AND OUT WITH THE BAIN OF MY EXISTENCE

Here is a picture of Chris' latest toy. Since we got it a couple of weeks ago I have found 2 Jeep magazines with items marked in them conveniently placed where I would find them. I wonder if he is hinting around at something??? We love the jeep. Almost every night we just hop in a drive around town and just enjoy being together. I love it.


In other news...since I have met Chris he is always sure to remind me of his enormous crush on Food Network's Giada De Laurentiis.



I try to stifle my insecurities about how freakin gorgeous she is by always pointing out how large her head looks in proportion to the rest of her body. Anyway, Chris forces me to watch her show all of the time but we have never tried any of her recipes until last night. Chris even called me at work yesterday to tell me that he was going to make a dish he had seen her make on her show yesterday, Pork Chops with Fennel and Caper Sauce.

I agreed to the idea on one condition, if it was terrible he would never watch her show again. Much to my delight when I got home the house wreaked. I don't know what that smell was but I could hardly stand it. Chris tried to convince me that if was not that bad but then my dad dropped by and the first thing that came out of his mouth was "What is that terrible smell?" Luckily it tasted as bad as it smelled and we ended up having to throw it out and go out to dinner. YEAH!!!! NO MORE GIADA AND HER BIG HEAD AND FAKE ITALIAN ACCENT!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I was lauging out loud @ your description of her! I hate the way she says "ricotta" it sounds like this.... RHEE-CO-HA. It's just plain weird :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I never really liked her either, and I hate the way she says "spah-gheettee". It's SPUH-GHETTI dang it!! Anyways, I hope you have a great day.