Monday, June 18, 2007

3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY GIFT!!!

As if the banning of Giada from my home wasn't enough...Friday night we got ourselves a 3 month anniversary gift!! Meet Allie.










I think my brother Daniel would steal her from me.


She is a 7 week old Dorkie (part Daschund part Yorkie). We got her name from the Notebook, aka Chris' favortie movie. She is soo much fun. She has been sleeping in her bed all night and going to the potty on her potty pads. She does not even whine that much. I can't wait to go home at lunch and see her. Hope you all had as good of a weekend as I did.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

She is adorable!! We have a Morkie? (Half Maltese Half Yorkie) She really is too cute!

Nissa said...

I think that's the cutest puppy I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Allie!! She is darling. My best to the new parents. That will be the most spoiled doggie EVER!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Oh my goodness...she's adorable!! My sis has a chaweeine (Chihuahua /Daschund mix). (The "weenie" part comes from the weiner dog reference..HA HA) Congrats on your new baby!