Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wedding Picture Overload

I finally got the chance to scan in a few of the pictures from the wedding. There are still about 80 that I need to sort through and see about scanning some of them in also. I can't believe we have almost been married for 2 months now. I have never been happier.



Me & Ashley

Me & RyAnn

Me & Rachel

Me & Anna



Dylan and Delaney (aka my second family)


Me & Benjamin, Katy & Delaney

Benjamin giving me a kiss


Chris & Benjamin






My beautiful grandma

Papa & Ola Faye

I think this one is my favorite!!!


3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously! Congratulations!!!

I'm glad you e-mailed me! I'll be a regular on your site too!

Mary Beth said...

WOW! Gorgeous! The black and white of ya'll kissing is my favorite. It's the thumb on your chin that gets me!!! LOVE IT! 2 months already. WOW! went by fast

Shauna said...

ok - the pics are beautiful - now I am going to stop commenting for the day because I feel like a stalker!