Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ok so lets play catch up. Since last Tuesday...Chris got a Jeep, my cousin graduated from high school, my dad and Andrew got home from Taiwan, Andrew left for youth camp, Chris got sick and I started school again. See not much going on here. HA!!

I dont have any pictures of Chris' jeep but I will try to take some later. We have absolutly loved driving it around all over town.

My dad and Andrew got home at 8:00 am Monday morning and loaded us with presents, stories and pictures. Chris got a handcarved chess set, I got a mug from "Amy's Kitchen" a Mexican food restaraunt in Taichung. My dad said the menu was 46 pages and on one page there would be hamburgers and the next page squid. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. They also got me a jade charm at the Jade Market. The funniest/grossest thing they showed us is pictures from their experience eating at the "Modern Toilet." There is really no need for comment, the pictures say it all.




Andrew is working as a youth intern this summer so 3 hours after he landed in Amarillo he boarded a private plane to Brownwood to be with the youth for camp. It sucked that I only got to see him for 3 hours but he will be home Friday.

Chris stayed home sick yesterday but thankfully he is better today.

I started back to school to get my bachelors in PK-4 ESL. Dont get me wrong, I love my job, but I just cant see staying here my whole life. There are several factors that are weighing in on my decision but I just feel that it is something I need to do. I am just taking one class this summer, Child Pshycology. So far I love it. I might change my tune in a couple of weeks when I am overwhelmed. I am taking 9 hours in the fall!!!! We will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

The toilet place is CRAZY!! I wish I would have stayed at HSU and done my student teaching and gotten certified. Now it is so hard to go back. Congrats! I think I would actually enjoy school now that I wouldn't have a hangover everyday!!!