Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chris' new toys

Sunday we decided that we would use our earnings from the garage sale to buy Chris some tools. He hates having to ask my dad to borrow stuff all of the time and every time we would go to Home Depot or Lowe's he would peer over at the power tool section with a sad puppy dog look on his face. It was getting pretty pathetic. We went to Home Depot first and then decided to see what Sears had. He ended up getting a 3 piece Craftsman set. I am assuming that is supposed to be a really good brand because he was very excited that they happened to be on sale. His set came with a circular saw, drill/screwdriver and a flashlight. I am not sure yet how often we will use the flashlight but the other items made the set worth it. As soon as we got home he got to work. He made me shelves for my pantry and this really cool wall art display that we had both scoped out in the Pottery Barn catalogue. Even though they were just small little projects they totally made my day. I can now actually find stuff in my pantry!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love this man!!!



Chris showing off his new toy!!


Making my shelves for my pantry.
(I forgot to take an after picture but I will try to do that tonight)


Our new wall display!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wall display is way cool! Good job Chris.

Mary Beth said...

I LOVE the wall display! Hmmm.....I may have to copy that idea. I think the ice cream story was the funniest thing I have EVER heard. I will have to share that one with Justin.

Anonymous said...

I will soooo buy one of those wall displays!!! Name your price!!!

suzspeaks said...

I love the wall art! Very Cool!

Shauna said...

I really love this display - I may steal it from you a little.