Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lunch Date

On December 27th I had lunch with my dear friend, Elisabeth, and her new beautiful baby girl, Ella. Lis and I have been friends since 9th grade and went to HSU together where she met her husband, Jason. Ella was born on December 6th so this was my first chance to get to meet her. We had such a great lunch and I loved getting to hold Ella and hug on them both. They live in San Marcos so I know it will be a while before I get to love on them both again. I forgot my camera that day but, here is a picture of the Wier's.



Ella was so quite all through lunch and made the whole parenting thing look like a walk in the park it got me thinking...YEAH RIGHT!!! I know I wont be so lucky. Love you Lis!! Kiss Ella for me. Oh does she have a middle name yet??

1 comment:

The Wiers said...

Wow!!! I am SO BEHIND on checking my emails and blogs! SO EXCITED that I made your postings! Love you much, Merk!

Love, Lis