Friday, December 14, 2007

It is a good thing it is Friday

I got to work this morning and the receptionist called to tell me that a client was at the front desk to see me. I spin around in my chair and happen to look down at me feet and see this...



I dont know if you can tell or not but those are navy blue trouser socks with my black pants and black shoes. NICE!!! Even though you could barely see the socks because my pants are so long I took them off and went barefoot all day which was fine with me since I hate wearing socks. I guess I should explain that I am not color blind but that when I get dressed in the mornings Chris is still asleep so I just reached in the drawer and pulled out the first pair. I did not even know I had navy socks but apparently I do. Good thing it is Friday cause I think my brain is fried.

1 comment:

John said...

That is hilarious!! :) By the way, I got the cutest pic in the mail today...thanks! You guys are such a sweet little family, and that dog is adorable!