Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I am allergic to the real ones
3. When do you put up the tree? I try to put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving but this year Chris made me wait until the week after…Scrooge!!
4. When do you take the tree down the tree? After New Years Eve
5. Do you like egg nog? Disgusting!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The 5 ft. tall and 3 ft. deep doll house my dad built me was pretty awesome.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Nieces and Nephews
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A really ugly pleather purse from my aunt and uncle
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only as a white elephant gift
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin roll
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like almost all Christmas music except for Feliz Navidad and Little Drummer Boy
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? YES!!! On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen, On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, and Blitzen. But do you recall...the most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph...
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not enough time to enjoy it.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? The ceramic ornaments we painted every year as kids
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Ham and broccoli and rice casserole
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have a list developing…purse, more place settings of my china, new chi hair straightener
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? Chris
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? My mom

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Your answers cracked me up! Love the pleather purse...HA!

suzspeaks said...

Great list! I need to do this one!!!