Friday, November 16, 2007

My goal for the weekend...

is to get caught up on blogging!!!! UGH!!! I have been so mad at myself because I have so much to blog about but there are so many things that I have not had a chance to blog about that would provide background information to my new blogs!!! Anyway, blogs coming this weekend to a blog near you are:

1. Date Night at the Hot Air Balloon Festival
2. Chris' Life Changing Commitment to God
3. Allie's New Coat (along with about 800 pictures of the worlds cutest dog)
4. Why my dad is not allowed to use power tools anymore
5. Allie almost met her maker today
6. Date Night with 10th grade girls
7. Hallmark Holiday Open House - A Glimpse at my Psychotic Side

Plus many more. If I do not have all of this updated by the weekend you can all feel free to boycott my blog!!!

2 comments:

John said...

yeah!!! i was hoping you'd come back to your blog soon! :) looking forward to reading it!

RyAnn said...

still waiting............