Sunday, November 18, 2007

How Allie Almost Met Her Maker

Last week Chris and I decided we would try leaving Allie out of her crate while we were at work. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all went great. My parents came over Wednesday after work and Chris and I were bragging about how good she had been. She had not chewed on anything, gone to the bathroom anywhere or done anything that would get her in trouble, that is until Wednesday night. Monday and Tuesday nights some one was home after 5 to play with her until bedtime but Wednesday night when we went to church after only being home from work for an hour apparently made her mad. I forgot to take a before repair shot but you can see in this photo where Chris had to cut carpet out of one of the closets to patch the hole she dug while we were gone. She also scratched about 3 inches of paint off of the door way!!! I was in shock when I saw what she had done. Chris busted her and then put her in her crate and said she had to stay there all night. I started crying cause I did not think that was fair that she had to stay in there because we had been gone all day. Chris caved and let her come out to play until bedtime. Needless to say she has been back in her crate everyday since. Poor Allie!!



1 comment:

John said...

ROFL~That look she has...like, "Yeah, I did that, but am I not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!?" LOVE IT!!