Tuesday, September 04, 2007

OOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND GOES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAINS (or something like that)

Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to post about our trip. Every time I tried to post it would taking forever to load the pictures. We did make it there and back safely and without killing each other. We went to Wright City, Oklahoma to visit my grandparents for the weekend. If you do not know, Wright City is in the North East corner of Oklahoma. We had a great time of family, fellowship and relaxation. Here are some of the pics...


My 78 year old Papa giving Chris and I our 20th horticulture lesson!! He is hilarious.



Papa feeding his babies as he calls them.


One of his bulls.

I love my Papa. Isn't he handsome.

Riding four wheelers on the farm.



Chris posing against the old barn. (I would like to say that I took this picture along with the next one but, I did not. Chris took them of himself! My husband is such a nerd.)

Chris pretending like he is holding up that tree. I am telling you...Nerd.

Monday we drove to Oklahoma City and spent the afternoon shopping. Chris loves to shop and he actually bought more stuff than I did. Anyway, Monday night we went to Bricktown in downtown OK City. We had a great time riding in the river boats and enjoying being together.



My husband is sooooo hot!!!
We are glad to be back home but not glad to be bogged down with work and school. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day.

2 comments:

John said...

Looks like you guys had quite a nice trip--love the pics! Thanks for finally posting...I was feeling a bit thrown off of my morning blog-reading schedule when you didn't have anything posted for a while.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I love the pic of you and your hubby. That's such a good pic of you! You are such a cute couple :)

Have a great day!