Thursday, January 18, 2007

YEAH FOR PEI WEI!!!!!

My dear friend RyAnn got me hooked on the best asian food at a little restaraunt called Pei Wei!! Everytime I go to Arlington to visit her we have to go eat there. That is until now. That's right Amarillo is finally moving up in the world and getting a Pei Wei!!!! I was so excited when I read the article about it in the paper that I immediatly had to call Chris and tell him of our good fortune. The best part of it is the new shopping center it is going to be in is right across the street from my office!!!!! I can smell the Honey Seared Chicken now. YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I have Chris, an awesome family, great friends and a Pei Wei...what else could a girl ask for????

4 comments:

Nissa said...

I live just North of Arlington, so I'll have to go there!!!

RyAnn said...

You are one lucky girl! I am scared you will never come visit me again because you are getting your own Pei Wei!

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny!!

Anonymous said...

PEI WEI is awesome...I eat there at least once a week..Blazing Chicken Noodles..yummy!!!
-Anna