Friday, November 17, 2006

Who has an ornament of where they got married?!?!


I DO!!!! Check this out!! Can you believe it? What are the odds that they would choose this ornament this year?? Well I guess I had a 1 in 11 shot, but seriously, who has an ornament of the place where they got married??? Chris' sister-in-law Kendall works for the university and went and picked one up for me Tuesday and I finally got to see it last night. It is so beautiful!!! I will take a picture of it this weekend and post it so you can see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool! The city of Temple does historic church ornaments, a new one each year, and First Baptist (where I was serving there) was the second ornament that they did. Had I gotten married there, I would be able to say the same thing!! I didn't, of course!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I will be home for Thanksgiving from Wednesday afternoon until some time on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Amy this is way too cool. It was just meant to be! How fun! Think of when you hang the ornament on the tree and tell your little girl about it and how special it is . . . what fun.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving surrounded with family and friends.